Welcome, Greetings with Love

Leave your comment with suggests.

Search


How to change file location on Shareit applications


Here, today I want to receive a large size of videos in my smartphone but when I connect with shareit apps for receiving mode then it notifies to me that my storage was full and there is no space storage. I'm shocked because I have external too and it is fully empty but shareit notifying to me. And I have to find the storage option in shareit apps, and I have to get and fix the problem then I receive my files. Here, I have to follow these steps;

  • Open Shareit Apps.
  • Go to Option and select to Setting.
  • Then Select Storage and now choose your required storage.  
  • Now you receiving your files into your destination storage.
Enjoy it.
Thanks for visit to us. If you like to our IT Solution tips and tutorials then please hit like, comment, share and connect with us by following our channel and Subscribe to our youtube channel Hamro Gallery.

Comments

Trending Here

Jadai Chhu Paltan ma Chords With Lyrics By Gloomy Guys Hamro Gallery जादैँ छु पल्टनमा

Adhi bato hide pachhai (आधी बाटो हिडे पछि) Uday / Manila sotang WITH chords and lyrics

Paltan ko Jagir Lyrics & Chords

Search Anything You Want


Register Your New Domain on Discount Here:
Himalayan Host