Welcome, Greetings with Love

Leave your comment with suggests.

Search


How to Enable or Active u oo Sign in Nepali Hindi Font in ms-word (Microsoft word)

How to Enable or Active u oo Sign in Nepali Hindi Font in ms-word (Microsoft word).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today when I typing my thesis for my assignment and I have a problem that for u oo letter in Nepali and Hindi fonts in ms-word (Microsoft word).And, I need to immediately for completing my assignment. So, I set it and completed my assignment on the ms-word. Here, I have to follow these steps for enabling Ku khu or o uu letter in Nepali Hindi fonts in ms-office 2016 or earlier version of Microsoft office(word), here I used to Microsoft-office 2016 latest version ;

  • Run Microsoft-word.
  • Change font into Nepali or Hindi i.e. depend on your requirement.
  • And go to the File menu.
  • And go to Option under the file menu.
  • And Proofing under the Options menu.
  • And, now select 'AutoCorrectOption'.
  • Now, Select the 'AutoFormat' tab and uncheck the box of "Straight quotes" with "Smart quotes" under the 'Replace' option.
  • And, again select 'Autoformat as you type' tab and uncheck the box of "Straight quotes" with "Smart quotes" under 'Replace as you type' option.
  • Then Select OK and OK.  
Now you have enabled the option and checking by word i.e. include u oo letter e.g.kusum, purush, soon, etc.
Enjoy it. If you have any kinds of problems about it and Microsoft-office then please email me or comment below the box.
Thanks for visit to us. If you like our IT Solution tips and tutorials then please hit like, comment, share and connect with us by following our channel and Subscribe to our youtube channel Hamro Gallery.

Comments

Trending Here

Jadai Chhu Paltan ma Chords With Lyrics By Gloomy Guys Hamro Gallery जादैँ छु पल्टनमा

Adhi bato hide pachhai (आधी बाटो हिडे पछि) Uday / Manila sotang WITH chords and lyrics

Paltan ko Jagir Lyrics & Chords

Search Anything You Want


Register Your New Domain on Discount Here:
Himalayan Host